If you experience Joy when sharing what you know with others AND would like to explore ways to get paid for it, I invite you here to read my personal review of the platform that has allowed me to start my blog after more than 3 years of hesitation… :-).
Is Wealthy Affiliate real or a scam?
I personally use both my intuition and my head when making a choice. I can usually feel when something is for real or not… but I still need my head to buy into my heart’s decision…
So, why did I choose Wealthy Affiliate as THE platform and training to start this blog? How did they manage to get me on board?
I believe success stories are great ways to show what you can gain from joining Wealthy Affiliate today. Here is a selection:
- WA Helps Me Make 5 Figure Income in 2019!, by Florence
- Influencer Success – Besting My Best!, by Lynne
- Website Sold For $30,000, by Dylan
- I Failed at Affiliate Marketing until I Found Wealthy Affiliate, by Phil
Here you can have a look at the training you can access for free as a Starter Member:
Start with a Starter Membership for free and, when you are ready to become a Premium Member, benefit from my ALOHA method, a fun 5-part method that will allow you to make the most out of this beautiful adventure. 😊
And if you need any more reasons to join, please continue reading the rest of my article below:
- Making it Easy to Jump in… Price Structure at Wealthy Affiliate
- What Do You Get for $0?
- Why did I Upgrade to Premium Membership within a Week of Joining as a Starter Member?
- No Upsell once you’re a Premium Member…
- Wealthy Affiliate is NOT for You if…
- Wealthy Affiliate is FOR YOU if…
- What did I Get from my First Month at Wealthy Affiliate? Earn as you Learn…
- Final Verdict: YES for Wealthy Affiliate (includes short video)
Making it Easy to Jump in… the Price Structure at Wealthy Affiliate
Price to join as a starter member: $0 (and no payment information required)
I have A LOT of experience in programs, training and membership sites on the internet! Most of them ask for your payment information from the start. You may get a free 7-day or more free trial, but unless you cancel your membership, your credit card gets debited after the trial period…
NOT at Wealthy Affiliate, and that was a game-changer for me to join as a starter member. They are so confident about the value they give you that you can join in for free as a starter member, WITHOUT giving any payment information, AND stay as a starter member for as long as you want.
What Do You Get for $0?
For all the benefits of a starter member, please check here. I am only going to talk about what was important to me here.
As a starter member, you
- can look around WA for as long as you want and see if it is right for you
- get access to some of the training
- get access to the support from WA community members, REAL people who REALLY want to help
- can build and host 2 websites for free
- receive a commission for every person you refer to Wealthy Affiliate who signs up as a premium member: $4 for the first month $19 special offer, then $11.75 monthly, or $87.50 yearly.
Why did I Upgrade to Premium Membership within a Week of Joining as a Starter Member?
For all the benefits available to premium members, please check here. I am only going to talk about what was important to me.
As a Premium member, you:
- get access to ALL the training on the platform.
- receive $1 for each person you refer to Wealthy Affiliate who sets up their profile
- receive a higher commission for every person you refer to Wealthy Affiliate who signs up as a premium member: $8 for the first month $19 special offer, then $23.50 monthly, or $175 yearly.
I was sooooo excited about Wealthy Affiliate from the first day I looked at their platform that I started promoting them without even following their affiliate training… and the magic happened! Things went VERY fast! The luck of the beginner, we say in French. 🙂
On the very first day, 22 people clicked on the link I shared and 5 of them started with their free starter membership.
I was still in the first week as a starter member when the first of these people completed his profile information. I received an email telling me that I could have earned $1 if I had signed up as a premium member. $1 was not a lot, but I felt the ‘disappointment’ of a lost opportunity.
I knew this could happen again so that was definitely a motivation to join as a premium member as soon as possible.
Plus, by that time, I was even more convinced of the added value of being a premium member, especially after experiencing the quality of their training, the friendliness and helpfulness of their community (this is like a professional FB!!), AND seeing the results of some of their members.
The final push for me was that I could become a premium member for only $19 the first month if I upgraded within 7 days of joining as a starter member. For me, this was like ‘buying time’. $19 was a very low investment to allow me to go further into my exploration of Wealthy Affiliate… I had one more month to explore before deciding if I wanted to go on or not… that was an easy decision for me.
One and a half month later, I am really glad that I became a premium member AND that I saved $30 on my first month’s fee.
No Upsell once you’re a Premium Member…
Price to join as a premium member:
- $19 the first month (within the first 7-day of joining as a starter member or anytime by clicking here)
- $49/month after that
- $359/year if you prefer to go yearly (which means less than $1/day!)
Once you have signed up as premium member, there is no upsell within Wealthy Affiliate. You can upgrade on other related programs like Jaaxy (for keywords search) or All In One SEO, but not for WA.
Wealthy Affiliate is NOT for You if…
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely NOT for you if
- you are not interested in learning how to become a successful affiliate marketer.
- you are not interested in learning how to create a website/blog and monetise it.
- you are not interested in learning how to earn an income online
- you are not interested in getting support from a community of other bloggers and affiliate marketers
- you do not believe in making some effort to reach your objectives.
- you are going to give up at the first obstacle.
Wealthy Affiliate is FOR YOU if…
Wealthy Affiliate is definitely for you if
- you want to learn how to become a successful affiliate marketer.
- you already have a blog and want to learn to monetise it.
- you want to have a blog AND learn how to monetise it.
- you want to have a blog AND learn how to engage your audience.
- you do believe in making some effort to reach your objectives.
- you are NOT going to give up at the first obstacle.
- you want to be part of a great community of people who help each other.
What did I Get from my First Month at Wealthy Affiliate? Earn as you Learn…
Let’s be honest here…
My ultimate goal is to create wealth and as much passive income as possible. This is NOT what I achieved in my first month at Wealthy Affiliate. And if you think that’s what you are going to get in one month, you may be very disappointed. Or not. I do believe it is possible with the right mindset and massive guided action.
I invested a lot of time and energy to learn and to apply what I learned as much as possible and as quickly as possible because that’s my learning style. YOU can follow a slower pace if that suits you and your lifestyle better.
At the same time, I had so much fun learning, building my first site and interacting with the community that it was sometimes difficult to stop. 🙂 WA community members are REAL people and they REALLY want to help. When I had a question, I often got relevant support within 2 or 3 minutes.
Concretely, in my first month as a premium member, I earned the following:
* $8 (for the first month $19 special offer from one of my referees. $23.50/month recurring afterwards)
* $2 (because 2 of my referrals set up their personal profile)
* $1 (because 1 of my referrals bought a domain name through WA).
Yes, I know, this is NOT a lot BUT this is clearly ‘EARN as you LEARN‘. I was not expecting to make ANY money that fast when I joined Wealthy Affiliate. This was ‘just’ a confirmation that it IS possible to earn something while I am learning…
Also, this $8 commission is going to become a $23.50 passive income for every month this person stays with WA.
Finally, there is the possibility to earn a small extra revenue as a Certified Commenter once you’re a premium member. Again, this is an example of “earn as you learn”: I learned a lot by doing it, and once I was a Certified Commenter, I earned $0.5 for every 2 comments I wrote (I earned a community credit for the other comment). This is not the type of earning that should influence your decision to join WA or not. Just know that it is possible to get the symbolic flow of money energy rolling this way too. 🙂 You should know if you look at the rest of my blog that I also have a spiritual way to look at money as energy! 🙂
Final Verdict: YES for Wealthy Affiliate
It’s a BIG YES for Wealthy Affiliate as far as I am concerned. For all the reasons I mentioned above and more.
The video below sums it up in a nice visual way.
Join Wealthy Affiliate on this page and I shall guide you inside to make the most out of it. 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this short review and if you have any questions about Wealthy Affiliate and/or want to leave your own personal opinion, leave a comment below.
To our Joy and Happiness,