This is the 2nd health-related video I promised you in my post “FREE Tapping Videos and 11th Annual Tapping World Summit“.
How often have we said, “Now that I’m 30, 40, 50, 60… I’m too old to go back to school, learn a language, fall in love, learn to dance, drive at night, get fit…?”
We’ve all been there. Whether we’re 25 or 90 years old, the clock always seems to be ticking. We can’t do the things we’d love to do, or if we can, we’re worried about the day we won’t be able to do them anymore…
But this doesn’t have to be so!
I have a truly eye-opening video to share with you today that blows away our beliefs about what causes our aging. It reveals secrets that have us turning back the clock with just our thoughts!
New science is proving just how powerful our mind is in preventing (or causing) illness, developing our brains and learning new skills, and with slowing down (or speeding up!) our aging!
This video, with New York Times best-selling author Dr. Christiane Northrup, is a must watch. Sign up below to watch it.
Some of what Dr. Northrup talks about in this video includes:
– Why we should never share our age (she has a very good reason for this and it’s not what you think).
– The difference between our chronological vs biological age (the good news is we can turn back our biological age!)
– How to be an “outlier” that lives a longer and healthier life.
– The three commonalities that all centenarians have in common that let them live past 100 with life and vibrancy.
– The “nun study” about dementia that is showing that the symptoms for dementia (and many other illnesses) aren’t as accurate as we think (and how big a role our belief systems actually play in this)
– Why we need to guard our mind vigilantly when receiving a “diagnosis” because of the effect it alone has on our health.
– Any much more!
If you want to slow down the hands of time, sign up above to watch this video:
To our Joy and Happiness,
P.S. – The video is being released in the lead up to the 11th Annual Tapping World Summit, an online event that has been attended by over 2 million people over the last 10 years (Wow!). This event is 100% content and well worth attending. I highly recommend showing up for it since it’s free to attend and learning how to use Tapping can dramatically improve your life.
Want to share what you know AND explore ways to get paid for it? Then check out the training and hosting platform I have been using. Click here to TRY Your First Month Premium for ONLY $19 (instead of $49). ?