This review is a follow up from my previous post “What Is EFT Tapping About? Joy to Feel Better” where I address my personal experience with EFT Tapping and explain very shortly what EFT Tapping is about and how it works.
In this review, you will find links to other websites that offer further information and training about EFT Tapping.
Please feel free to ask your questions and share your personal experience and views in the comment area below. Thank you! 🙂
- What is EFT About?
- Margaret M. Lynch
- EFT Universe
- Tap with Brad
- EFT Tapping Training Institute
- Free Online Tapping Event
- What Now?
- My Secret
What is EFT About?
Usually, people say EFT or Tapping, not both… to be honest, I am using both words together in this article so you could find it more easily when you were doing your research in search engines.
I personally understand EFT tapping as a way to balance our energy in relation with something that happens in our life that we would rather not happen, whether it is an emotion such as fear, anger, sadness, or something very visible such as a traffic jam (yes! I have eased traffic jams, under the surprised eyes of my husband and son.) or anything in between such as a body ache.
More concretely, studies show that EFT Tapping has a direct effect on stimulating the parasympathetic system and calming the amygdala (the fight/flight/freeze response center). Or in other words, it reduces the stress we feel in a particular situation, “deactivating” the fight, flight or freeze reaction.
For my explanation of how to tap and examples of my personal experience with it, please refer to my previous post “What Is EFT Tapping About? Joy to Feel Better“.
Margaret M. Lynch
Margaret is an EFT expert, author of the book Tapping Into Wealth and accomplished coach and coach mentor. The Wall Street Journal calls her “The Wealth Manifestation Authority”!
You can access some of her free Tapping into Wealth training here:
Margaret offers other interesting products and services so her home page is also worth visiting:
You can access a free 60-page EFT mini-manual from EFT Universe here:
• The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book The Genie in Your Genes.
• EFT Universe is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
• EFT Universe trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
Tap with Brad
Click here to visit Brad Yate’s website.
Brad offers a few specialised EFT tapping programs that are very affordable. Here are a few below:
- Money Magnet Mindset
- Fearless Acting – The eCourse
- Program Yourself for Success
- Sales Beyond Belief
- Tapping into Creativity
- The Key to Success
- eTapping: Academic/test performance anxiety/Getting better
- eTapping: Performance anxiety (sports, arts, etc.)/Getting better
- eTapping: Smoking craving/I make healthy choices
- eTapping: Procrastination/Motivation
- eTapping: Fear of public speaking/Speaking confidence
- eTapping: Fear of failure/Feeling confident
- eTapping: Fear of success/Embracing success
Brad Yates is known internationally for his creative and often humorous use of Tapping/EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
He has also been a presenter at a number of events, including Jack Canfield’s Breakthrough to Success, has done teleseminars with “The Secret‘ stars Bob Doyle and Dr. Joe Vitale, and has been heard internationally on a number of internet radio talk shows.
EFT Tapping Training Institute
With Alina Frank and Craig Weiner. The EFT Tapping Training Institute offers live training internationally, online courses, business coaching, private sessions and mentoring for certification.
Free Online Tapping Event
The 11th Annual Tapping World Summit is over.
Sign up for my newsletter below
to receive all the information you need for next year’s Summit
Visit the websites in this review and see which ones resonate with you. This is most likely going to be one of the best time investment you can make to learn a simple technique that can help you in all sorts of situations.
Want to receive information about next year’s
Annual Tapping World Summit (February-March 2020) straight into your mailbox?
Sign up for my newsletter below.
And tell me in the comment section below: Are you going to try any of this? Have you already tried some?
To our Joy and Happiness,
Want to share what you know AND explore ways to get paid for it? Then check out the training and hosting platform I have been using. Click here to TRY Your First Month Premium for ONLY $19 (instead of $49). 😊